Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't wake me up

This morning 9a.m mom came in my room, 'wei, wake up dy, go take shower and wash all the cloth". oh no, i really dont like it! i feel so sleep on that time, i didnt slept well last night, keep coughing for the whole night, and keep wake up during midnight. I hope to tell mom can i sleep for 1more hour, but mom and dad going out soon so i have to wake dy. After showered and put all the cloth into washing machine mom shouted me again,"theng come down". Im thinking, haiyo, so noisy. So, i just went down, then mom said "come, i teach u to cook curry chicken", omg, wake me up at 9a.m just to teach me cook curry chicken, i didn't listen well what did mom said coz i was so sleepy, i keep saying oh..ok..ic..
After done every thing, mom finally wanna to go out dy, yahooo, i can sleep again o. I went to sleep again after mom going out. After 1hour, my hp rang, showed"mommy calling". Aiks, im thinking "why cant i sleep without any noise?" mom wake me up again!! Im still sleepy!! mom called to ask me send rice for sis at school. mom said " dont take too little rice(cos mom knows that i usually eat very less rice), two potato, chickens, and put vegetable on the top of the rice, remember to put some soya sauce too ya, bring an apple for her too, cut and put in plastic beg ya..im thinking "haiyo what a choosy sis!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyoyo.. poor celine.
y nt ask ur mum hire a maid ar?
if u r nt at home, then who will do all this stuffs??

CeLiNe said...

when i at home, im the maid..when im not at home mom will do everyting..